1. Kümmerer, K. Antibiotics in the aquatic environment – A review – Part I. Chemosphere 2009, 75, 417–434.
2. Fiedler, T.; Grummt, T.; Heidemeier, J.; Hein, A.; Helmecke, M.; Hilliges, F.; Kirst, I.; Klasen, J.; Konradi, S.; Krause, B.; Küster, A.; Otto, C.; Pirntke, U.; Roskosch, A.; Schönfeld, J.; Selinka, H.C.; Szewzyk, R.; Westphal–Settele, K.; Straf, W. Antibiotics and Antibiotic Resistances in the Environment. Background Challenges Options Action, 2018, pp. 5.
3. Akhyany, M. Effects of individual antibiotics and their mixtures on single bacterial species, artificial and natural microbial communities. Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences University of Gothenburg, 2013, pp. 25.
4. Bruce, G.M.; Pleus, R.C. A Comprehensive Overview of EDCs and PPCPs in Water. Water Research Foundation, 6666 West Quincy Avenue, Denver, CO 80235–3098, 2015, pp. 22–23.
5. Le Page, G.; Gunnarsson, L.; Snape, J.; Tyler, C.R. Integrating human and environmental health in antibiotic risk assessment: a critical analysis of protection goals, species sensitivity and antimicrobial resistance. Environ. Int. 2017, 109, 155–169.
6. Wang, Q.J.; Mo, C.H.; Li, Y.W.; Gao, P.; Tai, Y.P.; Zhang, Y.; Ruan, Z.L.; Xu, J.W. Determination of four flfluoroquinolone antibiotics in tap water in Guangzhou and Macao. Environ. Pollut. 2010, 158, 2350–2358.
7. Bena, Y.; Fua, C.; Hua, M.; Liua, L.; Wong, M.H.; Zheng, C. Human health risk assessment of antibiotic resistance associated with antibiotic residues in the environment: A review. Environ. Res. 2019, 169, 483–493.
8. Vryzasa, Z.; Alexoudisa, C.; Vassilioua, G.; Galanisa, K.; Mourkidoub, E.P. Determination and aquatic risk assessment of pesticide residues in riparian drainage canals in northeastern Greece. Ecotoxicol. Environ. Saf. 2011, 74(2), 174–181.
9. Huang, L.; Mo, Y. ; Wu, Z.; Rad, S.; Song, X.; Zeng, H.; Bashir, S.; Kang, B.; Chen, Z. Occurrence, distribution, and health risk assessment of quinolone antibiotics in water, sediment, and fsh species of Qingshitan reservoir, South China. Sci. Rep. 2020. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-72324-9.
10. Chen, Y.; Chen, H.; Zhang, L.; Jiang, Y.; Yew–Hoong Gin, K. Occurrence, Distribution, and Risk Assessment of Antibiotics in a Subtropical River–Reservoir System. Water 2018, 10, 104. doi:10.3390/w10020104.
11. Environmental Technology Center (Entec). Dong Nai River Basin Environmental Planning Project 2010–2015. Ho Chi Minh City, 2010.
12. An, N.Q. Report of antibiotic use in animal in Vietnam. Presentation in the 1st GARP's workshop, 2009.
13. Nguyen, V.K.; Khue, L.N.; Thai, C.H. et al. First report on antibiotic use and resistance in Vietnam hospitals in 2008–2009. A report from the Ministry of Health of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in collaboration with the
Global Antibiotic Resistance Partnership and Oxford University Clinical Research Unit. 2010.
14. Tuan, N.D. Research to evaluate residues of some antibiotics and endocrine disruptors in downstream of Saigon and Dong Nai rivers and propose solutions to monitor and control pollution. Project level of Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, 2012–2013.
15. Ministry of Science and Technology. Water quality – Sampling – Part 6: Guidance on sampling of rivers and streams. TCVN 6663–6:2008 (ISO 5667–6:2005).
16. Xu, W.H. et al. Determination of selected antibiotics in the Victoria Harbour and the Pearl River, South China using highperformance liquid chromatography–electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. Environ. Pollut. 2007, 145, 672–679.
17. Gros, M.; Rodríguez–Mozaz, S.; Barceló, D. Rapid analysis of multiclass antibiotic residues and some of their metabolites in hospital, urban wastewater and river water by ultra–high–performance liquid chromatography coupled to quadrupole–linear ion trap tandem mass spectrometry. J. Chromatography A, 2013, 1292, 173–188.
18. Yen, P.T.T.; Trung, N.Q.; Hai, H.T. Research on determination of the antibiotics Sulfathiazole, Sulfamethazine, Sulfamethoxazole, Sulfamerazine in surface water by liquid chromatography tandem mass LC/MS/MS. J. Anal. Sci. 2015, 20(2), 20–29.
19. Chen, Z.F.; Ying, G.G. Occurrence, fate and ecological risk of five typical azole fungicides as therapeutic and personal care products in the environment: a review. Environ. Int. 2015, 84, 142–153.
20. Bengtsson–Palme, J.; Joakim Larsson, D.G. Concentrations of antibiotics predicted to select for resistant bacteria: Proposed limits for environmental regulation. Environ. Int. 2016, 86, 140–149.
21. de Souza, S.M.L.; de Vasconcelos, E.C.; Dziedzic, M.; de Oliveira, C.M.R. Environmental risk assessment of antibiotics: An intensive care unit analysis. Chemosphere 2009, 77, 962–967.
22. Zhang, P.W. et al. Spatial, temporal distribution characteristics and potential risk of PPCPs in surface sediments from Taihu Lake. Environ. Sci. 2016, 37(9), 3348–3355.
23. Tamtam, F.; Mercier, F.; Le Bot, B.; Eurin, J.; Dinh, Q.T.; Clément, M.; Chevreuil, M. Occurrence and fate of antibiotics in the Seine River in various hydrological conditions. Sci. Total Environ. 2008, 393(1), 84–95.
24. Thuy, H.T.T.; Nga, L.P.; Loan, T.T.C. Antibiotic contaminants in coastal wetlands from Vietnamese shrimp farming. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res. Int. 2011, 18(6), 835-841. Doi: 10.1007/s11356-011-0475-7.
25. Yen, P.T.T. Research on residual antibiotics assessment in water and aquatic product in lakes of Hanoi. Doctoral thesis in environmental engineering, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, 2017.