1. Saaty, T.L. Decision making with the Analytic Hierarchy Process. Int. J. Services. 2008, 1(1), 83–98.
2. Anagnostopoulos, K.P.; Vavatsikos, A.P. An AHP model for construction contractor prequalification. Oper. Res. 2006, 6, 333–346.
3. Martínez, E.; Escudey, M. Evaluación y decisión multicriterio: Una perspectiva. Copade. Neuquen. Gov. Ar. 1997.
4. Saaty, T.L. Decision-Making with the AHP: Why is the Principal Eigenvector Necessary. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 2003, 145(1), 85–91. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0377-2217(02)00227-8.
5. Saaty, T.L.; Vargas, L.G. Decision Making in Economic, Political, Social, and Technologycal Environments with the Analytic Hierarchy Process. RWS Publication, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 1994.
6. Ishizaka, A.; Labib, A. Review of the main developments in the analytic hierarchy process. Expert Syst. Appl. 2011, 38, 14336–14345.
7. Shi, S.G.; Cao, J.C.; Feng, L.; Liang, W.Y.; Zhang, L.Q. Construction of a technique plan repository and evaluation system based on AHP group decision-making for emergency treatment and disposal in chemical pollution accidents. J. Hazard. Mater. 2014, 276, 200–206.
8. Dragincic, J.; Milica, V. AHP Based Group Decision Making Approach to Supplier Selection of Irrigation Equipment. Water Res. 2013, 41, 782–791.
9. Akaa, O.U.; Abu, A.; Spearpoint, M.; Giovinazzi, S. A group-AHP decision analysis for the selection of applied fire protection to steel structures. Fire Saf. J. 2016, 86, 95–105.
10. Lin, S.W.; Lu, M.T. Characterizing disagreement and inconsistency in experts’ judgments in the analytic hierarchy process. Manag. Decis. 2012, 50, 1253–1265.
11. Zyoud, S.H.; Hafez, S.; Subhi, S.; Ayman, R.; Al-Wadi, F.; Hanusch, D.F. Utilizing analytic hierarchy process (AHP) for decision making in water loss management of intermittent water supply systems. Sanitation and Hygiene for Development. J. Water 2016, 6(4), 534–546.
12. Daniel, B. Evaluation on groundwwater recharges capacity using the AHP method case study: the moldavian plain. Conference: Air and water components of the environment, 2019.
13. Truong, N.H. Application of Analysis Hirection (AHP) method in seclection of design options of hydraulic projects.
14. Quan, N.T. Using Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) to select construction method alternatives. Ha Noi University of Civil Engineering, 2015.
15. Lingjie Zhou. Evaluation model of regional water supply capacity based on AHPCRITIC method. Proceeding of the 2nd International Conference on Economics, Social Science, Arts, Education and Management Engineering, 2016.
16. Jesús Rubén, S.N.; Carmen Julia, N.G.; David Humberto, S.N.; Eduardo Herrera, P. Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) to Optimize the Service in a Water Supply Network. J. Mate. Sci. Eng. B. 2020, 10(1–2), 10–17.
17. Arulbalaji, P.; Padmalal, D.; Sreelash, K. GIS and AHPTechniques Based Delineation of Groundwater Potential Zones: a case study from Southern Western Ghats, India. Sci. Rep. 2019, 9, 2082. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-38567-x.
18. Summary report of the topic. Research to identify water sources and solutions for domestic and agricultural water supply for water shortage areas in Son La province. Institute of Hydrology, Environment and Climate Change, 2022.
19. IHECC. Thematic report Determining the criteria for water sources, exploitation conditions, socio–cultural, environmental, economic, technical and technological, management and exploitation to ensure living water sources. activities for daily life and agriculture for areas lacking water in Son La province. Institute of Hydrology, Environment and Climate Change, 2022.