1. Toan, D.V. Renewable energy at sea and development orientation in Vietnam. Collection of scientific reports National scientific conference Natural resources and green growth, 2013.
2. GIZ Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zuammenarbeit. Subsector Analysis: Vietnam. Solar PV Rooftop Investment Opportunities in Vietnam, (Eds). N.T.H.T., Peter Cattelaen, D–11019 Berlin, Germany: Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) Public Relations, 2016.
3. Prime Minister's Decision. PM Decision 428/QĐ–TTg on the Approval of the Revised National Power Development Master Plan for the Period of 2011–2020 with the Vision to 2030. Vietnam Goverment Division, 2016.
4. Do, T.M.; Sharma D. Vietnam's energy sector: A review of current energy policies and strategies. Energy Policy 2011, 39(10), 5770–5777.
5. Martins, F.R.; Pereira E.B.; Abreu S. Satellite–derived solar resource maps for Brazil under SWERA project. Solar Energy 2007, 81(4), 517–528.
6. Gastli A.; Charabi Y. Solar electricity prospects in Oman using GIS–based solar radiation maps. Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 2010, 14(2), 790–797.
7. Polo, J. et al. Maps of solar resource and potential in Vietnam. 2015.
8. Mahtta R.; Joshi, P.K.; Jindal, A.K. Solar power potential mapping in India using remote sensing inputs and environmental parameters. Renewable Energy 2014, 71, 255–262.
9. Zelenka, A. et al. Effective accuracy of satellite–derived hourly irradiances. Theor. Appl. Climatol. 1999, 62(3), 199–207.
10. Hai, P.H. et al. Landscape zoning of Vietnam territory. in Proceedings of the Geoscientific Conference, University of Natural Sciences. Vietnam Geographic Society, Hanoi, Vietnam, 2000.
11. Hai, P.H. Methodology, principles and methods for building a Vietnamese landscape classification system. Journal of Science, University of Natural Sciences. Vietnam National University, Hanoi, 1996.
12. Hai, P.H. Territorial planning and organization on the basis of landscape studies. Vietnam Journal of Earth Sciences, 1998.
13. Hai, P.H. Natural geographical zoning of the territory of Vietnam (Russian). Geography Journal of Ucraina, Kiev, Ucraina, 1999.
14. Cuong, H.D. et al. Research on climate zoning of the Central Highlands. VN J. Hydrometeorol. 2014, 647, 5–8.
15. Ha, T.T. Some issues about Vietnam's economic zoning, in International Conference of the Institute of Vietnam Studies, Institute of Vietnamese Studies and Development Science: Vietnam, 2015.
16. Le Sam, et al. Ecological zoning, scientific basis for researching and building ecological lake system in Central region. Collection of results of Science and Technology Vietnam, 2008.
17. Tuan, N.A. et al. Workshop report "Evaluating the potential development of solar power projects connected to the national grid in Vietnam to 2020, vision to 2030". 2018.
18. Nga, P.T.T. et al. Assessment of solar radiation estimated from Himawari–8 satellite over Vietnam region. VN J. Sci. Technol. 2020, 58(3A), 20–32.
19. Nga, P.T.T. et al. Comparative Assessment of Solar Radiation by Satellite–Based and Reanalysis Products Over Vietnam Regions. In IGARSS 2020–2020 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2020, 6702–6705.
20. Takenaka, H.; Nakajima, T.Y.; Higurashi, A.; Higuchi, A.; Takamura, T.; Pinker, R. T.; Nakajima, T. Estimation of solar radiation using a neural network based on radiative transfer. J. Geophys. Res.: Atmos. 2011, 116, D08215.
21. Kawamoto, K.; Nakajima, T.; Nakajima, T.Y. A global determination of cloud microphysics with AVHRR remote sensing. J. Clim. 2001, 14(9), 2054–2068.
22. Nakajima, T.Y.; Nakajma, T. Wide–area determination of cloud microphysical properties from NOAA AVHRR measurements for FIRE and ASTEX regions. J. Atmos. Sci. 1995, 52(23), 4043–4059.
23. Nga, P.T.T.; Ha, P.T.; Hang, V.T. Satellite–Based Regionalization of Solar Irradiation in Vietnam by K–Means Clustering. J. Appl. Meteorol. Climatol. 2021. 60(3), 391–402.
24. Effat, H.A. Mapping Solar Energy Potential Zones, using SRTM and Spatial Analysis, Application in Lake Nasser Region, Egypt. Int. J. Sustainable Land Use Urban Plann. 2016, 3(1), 1–14.
25. Vietnam Electricity. Annual Report, 2021.