Lam Dong is a province located upstream of the Dong Nai river system. Although not as complicated as the downstream provinces affected by natural disasters related to sea level rise, Lam Dong suffers from typical disasters such as droughts and floods. This study focused on assessing the impact of precipitation on flow changes by Mike NAM model. Under the impact of climate change, the results of river basin flow calculations according to climate change scenarios show that the flow of river basins has a marked change in stages, and in particular , under the influence of climate change, the trend tends to increase. Annual flow, in the period 2016- 2035, the Dong Nai river basin increases by 1.75% on average, the Krong No river basin increases by 1.63%, the La Nga river basin increases by 1.79% and the Luy river area Cai Phan Thiet river increased by 2.2%. Research results can serve as a basis for local reference in water resource planning and socio-economic development.
Cite this paper
Nguyen Thi Hang, Nguyen Ky Phung (2019),
1. Andersen, H.E., Kronvang, B., Larsen, S.E., Hoffmann, C.C., Jensen, T.S., Rasmussen, E.K., 2006. Climate change impacts on hydrology and nutrients in a Danish lowland river basin. Science of the Total Environment, 365: 223 – 237.
2. Bonacci, O., Tadic, Z., Trninic, D., 1992. Effects of dams and reservoirs on the hydrological characteristics of the lower Drava River. Regul. Rivers Res. Manag, 7 (4): 349–357.
3. Climate Institute, Ocean & Sea Level Rise, April, 2010.
4. Kalvova, J., Nemesova, I., 1997. Projections of climate change for the Czech Republic. Climate Change, 36: 41 - 64.
5. Michal Jenicek, 2007. Rainfall-runoff modelling in small and middle-large catchments – an overview.
6. Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE), 2016. - Climate change scenarios, sea level rise for Vietnam, Hanoi.
7. Nemec, J., Schaake, J., 1982. Sensitivity of water resources systems to climate variation. Hydrological Sciences Journal, 2: 327- 43.
8. Nguyen, H. K., 2009. Statistics in hydrology, Hanoi National University.
9. Vu, T.H., Nguyen, K.P., 2011. Influence and change of water volume from upstream to downstream due to climate change. Meteorology and Hydrology.
10. http:// www.vn. undp.org/ content/dam/ vietnam/docs/Article/32332_Global_HDR_laun ch_Presentation_MP_1_July-vn.pdf.